Get on the Fast Track to Digital Marketing Expertise with the CultureHive Intensive Training Programme
Take some time away from your desk before the New Year to join the CultureHive digital marketing programme, running from 3 – 4 December at the Møller Centre in Cambridge. Specifically designed for marketers working in English arts and cultural organisations, this intensive training will grow your confidence in planning and implementing digital marketing strategies.
You may be:
- A marketing manager who needs to write or contribute to a strategy,
- or an experienced senior marketer at head of department or director level wishing to expand your digital insight.
Either way, you will gain:
- Access to high quality training and one-to-one coaching with leading digital experts.
- The opportunity to tailor course content to your needs and challenges.
- Time to delve into digital practice and experiment with key tools to implement in your organisation.
- Confidence to revise and improve your digital strategies and develop goals and benchmarks, in line with your business plans.
- An effective framework for an integrated digital marketing strategy.
- A chance to explore common challenges and effective solutions with your peers.
- Real life examples and best practice from across the arts and cultural sector.
- Inspiration around how to foster digital-first thinking amongst your staff.
Participants can attend the course at a significantly discounted rate through the CultureHive best practice programme supported by Arts Council England Lottery funding.