Giving to Heritage is an HLF catalyst funded programme in England to support heritage organisations with their fundraising. There is information about similar programmes in Wales or Scotland.
In England, Giving To Heritage are looking for fundraising mentors and mentees for a free programme. Training is provided. You can download a mentor/mentee application form. The deadline for all applications is 13thOctober 2014.
They also have a few more spaces on 1:1 support and consultancy sessions lasting one hour. The aim of the sessions is to assist people at all levels of heritage fundraising through support and guidance from a fundraising expert.
- Talk through any issues or development areas
- Put your training theory if you have previously attended a workshop
- Discuss a particular fundraising challenge you might be facing
- Review your materials* and receive feedback
*materials for review, need to be submitted in advance
To book a session, contact email@example.com
Giving to Heritage Workshops
Workshops are available around England throughout the Autumn. Topics include
- Developing a Heritage Fundraising Plan,
- Making the Heritage Case to Donors,
- Major Donor Fundraising for Heritage Organisations,
- Community Fundraising for Heritage Organisations,
- Corporate Partnerships for Heritage Organisations
- Securing Support for your Heritage Project from Grant-Making Trusts & Foundations