The Association of Cultural Enterprises run some great study days. The following one might be of particular interest to AIM members considering developing their retail. Check out the ACE website for more training and to find out about joining.
ACE Study Day: ‘EPoS – installation to evaluation’:
Luton Hat Factory Arts Centre: 30 September 2014, 10 – 4 pm
Retailers often wonder if EPoS is the answer to their problems. Will it make them more accountable, more accurate and more profitable? It can, and will, do all these things but a good understanding of the process of installation and use of a system is an important pre-requisite.
This study day will address
- procurement and sourcing an appropriate system for you – the process and the criteria
- the culture change for an organisation
- the installation and bedding in stage
- evaluation and how to make the system work for you
- how to attract and retain loyal customers using simple but effective loyalty schemes.
Our speakers include
- Melanie Lewis, Commercial Director, National Museums Liverpool
- Stacey Hammond, Head of Business Development, National Museums Liverpool
- Matthew Williams, General Manager, Glasgow University Heritage Retail Ltd
- Adam Sherratt, Assistant Head of Retail, Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Kim de Sylva, Business Development Manager, K3 RSG
This study day will answer the questions of those thinking of embarking on the EPoS journey as well as help and enlighten those who may be further down that road. The event will close with a panel Q&A session so do bring along your queries and make the most of the opportunity.
You can book your place for this study day here