Day 4 – looking forward to the Golden Days of Autumn, here is our prescription for a healthy museum: to be taken 2 per day over five days.
Answer the strategic questions!
- Where do you want to be in five years?
- What do you want to look like?
- Who do you want to serve?
Remember that perpetuating your existence is not a core purpose of any charity – you must deliver something to somebody!
Go back to basics!
- Only do decision-making that relies on some evidence and first principles.
- Recognise the importance of enthusiasm and emotion in achieving the goals.
You can also find these 10 golden rules neatly packaged to download, ready to pin on your wall here: Aim-museums.co.uk . ‘Brass tacks’ not included.