More dates for HLF Catalyst fundraising training have been announced in England and Scotland and dates will be announced soon in Wales.
Giving to Heritage has announced more dates for workshops on fundraising around England. All workshops cost £20 and are developed and delivered by the Institute of Fundraising and Heritage Alliance.
Making the heritage case to donors
- Burgh House London, 9 Sept.
- Burgess Foundation, Manchester, 11 Sept.
- Newarkes House Museums, Leicester, 15 Sept.
- Museum of Bath at Work, 16 Sept.
- Thackray Medical Museum, Leeds, 24 Sept.
- Hartleborough Castle, Kidderminster, 1 Oct.
- Peterborough Cathedral, 16 Oct.
- Curious Minds, Burnley, 25 Sept.
Developing a heritage Fundraising Plan (repeat of the June/July workshops).
- Action Stations Royal Naval Base, Portsmouth, 18 Sept
- Hughenden Manor, Berks, 23 Sept.
- Corn Exchange, Blandford, Dorset, 8 Oct.
Others will be added next week for the second half of October and November.
More information can be found at http://www.givingtoheritage.org.uk
In Scotland there is a similar programme – Resourcing Scotland’s Heritage – run by A&B Scotland. Forthcoming events cost £20 or £25 and include:
A development course looking at the right fundraising strategy for your organisation