The Collections Trust and Arts Council England are delighted to launch a joint initiative to pilot a Collections Management Traineeships programme for the museum and heritage sector.
A video introducing the programme is available on the Collections Trust website.
To be eligible for entry to the Collections Management Traineeship Programme, candidates must:
- Be legally entitled to work or volunteer in the UK
- Be working or volunteering in the UK museum and heritage community
- Have worked or volunteered in this capacity for no more than 5 years
- Have secured the support of their current host or employer for their participation
- Be positive, enthusiastic and open in their approach
- Be willing to commit to participating actively in the programme
How to apply
Candidates should download the Application Form, complete and return it no later than 17.00 on Friday, 21st August 2014
Further information and resources
To help decide whether the Collections Management Traineeship Programme is right for you, they have developed the following additional guidance and resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Timeline for the Traineeship Programme
- Information for Employers