From Big Draw:
Register your venue and appear on our site now! Then add your event to be one of the first Big Draws on our new website.
Reasons to get involved:
- Top events win up to £1000 and a prestigious Award
- Registration now takes 1 minute
- Be inspired by our theme It’s Our World and our mini-mag
- Discounts on art materials from sponsor Faber-Castell
- Opt-in and feature on the Family Arts Festival website
- Feature on our new website with videos, images, google maps and more
- Schools can submit their students’ art to digital screens across the UK
- Our local newsletters will drive people to your event
The Big Draw 2013 Award Winners
Congratulations to our brilliant Award winners! 17 Awards were presented to the most resourceful, innovative and inspiring events in The Big Draw 2013 at a joint ceremony with the Family Arts Festival. Read the winners’ case studies.
UK’s biggest outdoor painting competition
Pintar Rapido is the UK’s biggest all-day outdoor painting event for amateur and professional artists. Win £1000, sell your work, meet other artists and enjoy a great weekend on 19-20 July. 10% of sales will be donated to The Campaign for Drawing!
New Bigger Big Draw Shop
Amazing new artwork from Annabel Tilly and Melody Seal!
Check out unique artwork by Norman Foster, David Nash RA, Andrew Logan, Chris Orr RA, Quentin Blake and more! Campaign Patron Andrew Mar has provided signed copies of his “A Short Book About Drawing”. Buy Power Drawing books for educators and Big Draw T-shirts and totes.
Win Faber-Castell materials
Thank you for your continuing support!