The new Giving to Heritage fundraising training programme has announced its first workshop dates, starting in London on 3rd June. Booking is open for the Planning for Heritage Fundraising course at venues around England through to 8 July.
AIM is delighted to be on the Giving to Heritage steering group and to see such high quality training being made available to museums and heritage sites at affordable rates. The cost is only £20, with a maximum of 15 delegates. Giving to Heritage is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund Catalyst programme.
More information about the overall programme can be found on the Giving to Heritage Website, where bookings can also be made.
Learning Outcomes for the Planning for Heritage Fundraising course:
- Develop a fundraising plan for a fundraising activity
- Review the fundraising environment, identifying appropriate fundraising opportunities.
- Conduct a review of the performance of past fundraising activity.
- Establish objectives, timescale, budget and appropriate fundraising techniques.
- Discuss your fundraising plan with your line manager and other relevant colleagues/stakeholders and seek authorisation for its go ahead as necessary.
- Ensure that any relevant legal and ethical requirements have been met and that that (if appropriate) your plan takes account of your organisation’s policies and procedures
The Planning for Heritage Fundraising workshop will be held on the following dates and locations:
3 June London – booking available.
10 June Manchester – booking available.
10 June Bristol – booking available
16 June Norwich – booking available
17 June Leicester – register interest only. Booking available by the end of this week.
23 June Yorkshire (location to be decided). Register interest only. Booking available by the end of this week
30 June North East (location to be decided) Register interest only. Booking available by the end of this week
1 July Portsmouth – booking available
8 July Coventry – Register interest only. Booking available by the end if this week.