AIM members and other museums are invited to join the Tesco flagship summer promotion, Big Match & Win by being part of the UK’s Premiership Days Out, offering 2 for 1 admission in return for free promotion on the supporting website.
They are also looking for museums with fabulous cafes to be part of a PG tips promotion – see our other blog here.
Harvey McGivern explains the Tesco offer:
In only a few short weeks we’ll all be gripped by the excitement, drama and spectacle of the World’s greatest sporting event – this time with the added carnival atmosphere of Brazil. Tesco is joining in the celebrations with the launch of their flagship summer promotion – Big Match & Win and they’re now making their selection of the UK’s Premiership Days Out to join their elite team. So congratulations – you’ve made the cut!
For a full game plan of the promotional activity click here, but here’s a quick match summary:
- Consumers spending over £20 will receive a Big Match & Win game card during June 2014
- It’s a game card of two halves: Peel & Reveal to match 3 symbols to win over 1 million top prizes of Kia Rio Cars, Rio holidays, iPads, TVs and more
- 56 million game cards will be issued overall and 1 in 10 could win 2 for 1 entry to Family Days Out – that’s where you come in!
- The game card itself will form the redemption voucher hence the need for a consistent 2 for 1 offer for all venues for ease of use
- Participating venues will be promoted on a supporting website and game cards can be redeemed up until 30th November 2014
How can I join the Big Match & Win team?
We need our team sorted in plenty of time for kick-off on 2nd June. In fact you must confirm your place in the team by 16th May latest. Fortunately, participation is easy and very quick:
- Click here to sign up now and guarantee your place in the team
- If you joined My Mothercare or PG Tips Cuppa Club recently you can click here to sign a simple 1-page agreement in minutes
- Alternatively you can download the agreement here and post to ‘Freepost Mosaic Promotions‘, email it to us on the address below or Fax to 01865 877710
As always we have limited spaces – so sign up as soon as possible to secure your position in our first team. There’s no subs bench here! If you do have any questions, queries, or wish to discuss the opportunity further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 877711 or email me at email@example.com
We very much look forward to hearing from you very soon.